We hope that you’re enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend and that the weather where you are has been brighter than it has been here in Sussex!
It’s been a while since we’ve had chance to blog (tut tut, we know we must do better!) but panic not, we’ll be blogging on a much more regular basis from now on, with a selection of things we love, projects we’ve been working on and lots of advice and how-to’s when it comes to flowers.
Since we last blogged we’ve taken part in lots of British Flower week events, helped lots of lovely brides with their wedding flowers and have kicked off our programme of workshops.
We won’t take up much of your time today, but we would like to draw your attention to a few things we think you might enjoy:
- We are now offering a full range of workshops to suit all levels of experience, including DIY Wedding Flower workshops and Christmas Workshops. There are also Flower Crown workshops which are perfect for Brides-to-be and their friends. We also offer bespoke workshops that are perfect for hen parties, birthday parties, groups of friends or even corporate groups.
- We will be at a few local wedding fairs in September, so if you, or anyone you know is looking for a florist for their wedding flowers, then please click here for details of where you can meet us and see our work in person.
- We will be at several Christmas events (from November onwards), where we will be selling beautiful seasonal bouquets and promoting our workshops and wedding flowers. If you are looking for a fun day out and the chance to stock up on festive goodies, then come and see us at any of these Christmas Fairs!
- We are in the final stages of developing our range of bouquets for local delivery and will also shortly be trailling “Flowers by Post” – if this is successful, we will then start to offer our gift bouquets nationally. If in the meantime you are interested in ordering flowers for delivery in the RH postcode area, please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
- Finally, we are very excited to say that Bloom Room has contributed to, and will be featured in Wedding Ideas Magazine, which will go on sale on 28th October. If you are a reader, keep an eye out for us and our feature on recommendations for flowers throughout the year!
That’s all for now folks!